Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Unique Bathroom Product for Pampering



Whether it be Christmas, St. Valentines, Mother's or Father's Day, a birthday, or anniversary, what better than to give a loved one (which includes you!) something that reminds them how special they are? Have you found something that communicates your thoughtfulness of how to make their life better, that they are loved?


Its no fun to go to the mall and wander around hoping to find something that will be a unique and useful gift that will be greatly appreciated. After milling about with crowds, it doesn't take long for some motives to deteriorate to finding anything that may do.

I have spent time researching to find unique, innovative eco-friendly products that will transform the bathroom into a spa-like experience. They will not require remodeling, but installation by a licensed electriction is recommended. Here is a fabulous idea that will conserve energy and may conserve water--and how do they do that?

I love taking a shower, it is so relaxing, yet I am aware that every moment that I linger after I am rinsed, water is being wasted. Why do I delay? Because the water is so warm, and I know when I shut it off, I will be chilled and my muscles will tense back up. At the same time, I really don't want to add excess moisture to the air, which germs and mold love, nor hassle with fogged mirrors.

Pictured above is a product new to the United States, in fact, there isn't another one like it, a body dryer! You might be the first person in your city to have one! Over 15,000 have sold in Europe. It is a perfect gift for that someone who has everything. The unit has precision cut holes to provide a vortex of warm air surrounding the body to dry a person from top to bottom in a matter of minutes. It is an easy transition from being enveloped by warm water, to warm air. 


There are many green advantages: 

It reduces or eliminates the need for body towels, using about 70% less energy as compared to the laundering of towels. 
In the winter it can easily prewarm the shower area.
In the summer it helps eliminate the moisture in the air so the air conditioner doesn't have to work as hard.  
If you like long hot showers, by using the body dryer, you will take the excess moisture out of the air to reduce opportunities of mold and mildew growth. 
What I like best is it is truly a convenience and time saver. No longer does one have the additional step to fumble with a hair dryer--you have both hands free to shape and style your hair, so you are ready to get dressed and go when you step out of the shower! 
If you have strength or mobility issues, it could be the answer for safety and independence.


The retail price is $2590 for a custom color; $2350 for metallic, bronze, or pearl colors. 
 Shipping is additional.  Ask us how you can save up to $695!  Fill out a request for more information at Cook Remodeling.

Do you know of any other eco-friendly products for that spa experience?

3 comments:

  1. I bought a Body Dryer for my elderly mother. She loves it.....and I don't worry as much about her falling as she trys to dry with a towel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the articles Janet. We would love to have you guest write something for us. Let me know.
    -Ryan (localwork.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dryer installed in my shower last year when I had knee surgery. It is a delight. My knee is now fine, but I still enjoy my dryer. My husband complains that he can't get me out of the shower. Kathy

    ReplyDelete